Sunday, April 2, 2017

Progress

Hello,
I have a progress/ more clear on what I am going to do for my garments.



I have gatherd some materials for my undergarments - just awaiting the corset pattern and just have to buy the hoop steel

Theese are the patterns I got so far


Past Patterns 1858-1862 Pleated Bodice, My own pattern for the chemise, Kannik's Korner Stockings, Pockets, and Mitts, and Past Patterns !858-1862 Plaited or Gauged Skirts


I still have to make my drawers patterns.

I got two types of cotton muslin. One is a lighterweigt, while the other is heavier

Lighterweight 100% Cotton

Heavierweight 100% cotton
Cotton Twill Tape

Lacing

This is the order I want to get things done:
Theese I want to be done by 4/09
1) Chemise
2) Drawers
3)Stockings
4) Corset

I want this to be done by 4/16
I am hoping to get most of this done on 4/09
5) Hoopskirt

For me we have a school break from 4/15 to 4/23
My event will be on 4/22 so from 4/17 to 4/21 I want to get a few last things done
1) Petticoats
2) Green Cotton Dress
3)Hairnet

This event will be indoors and is my reenacting group's solider & civillian class. My next event will be in May about a month later. I will need to get 2 more items done by then but I want a summer shall to also be done.
1) Apron
2) Quilted Sunbonnet
3) Summer Shall

Depending on the temperature of May I may want to make a teen styled dress for my June event/Summer events. If I do I will need make another
1) Chemise
2) Dress

Depending on the progected heat indexes for Setember/ October I will need to make winter garments
1) Cotton Flannel Modest Petticoat
2) Wool Shall
3) Cotton Flannel Drawers
4) Quiled Petticoat
5) Cotton Flannel Petticoat
6) Cotton Flannel Stockings
7) Green Wool Dress

By October I want to have my
1) Mantle
2) Quiled Winter Hood



No comments:

Post a Comment