Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I got a chemise done. :(

As you all know there were several things I wanted to get done this weekend. But, I didn't. :( The only thing I got done was a chemise.

I meant to get the other things done. On friday, my mom told me that on Saturday I need you to get up at 5 to watch a little girl that I told her mom that you would watch. I was upset because I had made plans to sew. On sunday I didn't get anything done either. If you have been reading my blog since I started you would know that I have 2 gorgeous guinea pigs. Well I clean their cage on Sunday at 7 pm. But, I wasn't aloud to sew untill I clean their cage. But, with trying to do it at a different time kept throwing me off and distracting me.

Sunday night we had my birthday dinner. My mom made steak.


Monday I recieved my hoop steel and connector



I need to get done this week:
1) Go to Jo Ann fabrics to get an awl, seam sealant and buttons - Wednesday
2) Drawer, cut out and made except for the button- Tuesday
3) Corset, I need to have cut up and to sew it up to the point where I need to put ine bones and busk - Tuesday
4) Hoopskirt, cut all fabric pieces (except for waistband) and all steel pieces and start assembling - Wednesday
5) Add button to the drawers - Thursday
6) Insert bones and busk to the corset, finish seams - Thursday
7) Make the 22 eyelets on the corset - Thursday & Friday
8) Make waistband for hoopskirt and attach - Friday

I will proably have my mom help me with the eyelets.


Have a good week,
Love,
Paige


I'm off to cut fabric





No comments:

Post a Comment