Monday, April 3, 2017

April


Knight Baxter, he is a purebred Black lab who came to our house on 3/17


Saturday 4/01/17: 

It was my oldest guinea pigs 2nd birthday

Sunday 4/02/17:

It was a beautiful day. I started my new job as a Sunday School Teacher. By 11 o'clock it was 75 degrees Farenheit out. I personally think it would have been nicer if it was 80 degrees out as there was a good breeze. 
I keep picking flowers before Knight can eat them.

My mom made some amazing grilled marainated chicken and rice. It has been a long time since we had anything grilled. I hope it stays nice outside for the next few days so I can bike to school.




The Gas and Electric company has been digging up the yards on my street which made last week super muddy.

But, I have gotten tracing my stocking pattern done. So I will make my chemise, drawers, and maybe stockings tommorrow after school.


Monday 4/03/17:

Not much I have gotten done. 

I have gotten my chemise fabric ironed and made one garter. I will probably sew the chemise
 tommorrow unless I decide to go to the vet with my mom. If I do stay home I will make my drawer pattern, iron more fabric, make my drawers, finishing making my garters and maybe sew the stockings, so all I have to wait for is my corset pattern, that gets here friday. I will also have to order my hoop steel if I would want my wire by Sunday.

I will leave you with a ironing board who still has its very first cover from over 17 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment