Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Drawers

I got my drawers done. They were really easy to make.

They have a yoked waist band. They are gathered at the and are quite spacious. I used Simplicity 2890 for them. There were 8 pieces total but simple to make. I cut it down to a size 8 (I should have cut the waistband to a size 10). I cut of the seam allowance and didn't add the tucks and they came out quite nicely. The waistband is slightly to small, so when I'm wearing them they are bit tight.




What it is: Drawers

Material: 100% Cotton Muslin

Pattern: Simplicity 2890

Notions: Thread, Button

How Historically accurate is it?: 95%. It is made out of  cotton that is historically accurate, but the thread is polyester, and the button is plastic.

Hours to comlete: I don't know procratinated so much on it

First Worn: Last week for pictures

Total Cost: Button $0.40, Fabric from my stash. Total comes 40 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment