Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter. My family never have good easter's. Usually someone is sick with flu, stomach bug, or pneumonia. this year e wanted to leave at 9 am. But, that didn't happen. At 10 am we went leave and all the doors were locked. My sister had locked the doors 15 minutes before with the keys inside. We ended up not leaving intil noon. Monday I cleaned my room. Tuesday I worked on my drawers and went to the doctors. I hate going to the doctors.

Finished Drawers.


Wednesday I finished my drawers in the morning. I wrote about my chemise. And in the afternoon I started my corset. I got about half way done with it. Thursday I didn't work on it much. My mom, my sister, and my sister's friend made hats. Plus I needed thread, eyelets and tinsnips. We bought the tinsnips before we headed out to Knight's beginner class. He did really good. He has one more class before "test" to see if will graduate from beginner class.

My mom's hat. She did add some more white flowers to it.

My sister's hat.


Today is really nice outside and I'm going to miss not having school. My science teacher gave every single person in my science class a 300 question test to do overbreak that I haven't started yet. I plan to start it when my mom has my sister at the doctors. Then when my dress is finished and I have cleaned Pumpkin's and Coco's cage I will work on them for 2 hours. What ever I don't have done, I will do Monday night. I plan to get my corset and hoopskirt done today.

Tommorrow i will go to JoAnn fabrics to buy petticoat fabric and then I will sew my petticoats and skirt. Sunday I will sew my bodice and I will be done for know.



No comments:

Post a Comment