Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Welcome Back!

 I can't beleive it has been over 2 years since I last wrote a post, and 3 years since I actually wrote a post and not an update.

I did have a draft written in April of 2020, but I never ended up redeocorating my room. My room will probably not be changing, and if it does it will just be painted and new floors. But, I will sure to let you know.

2020 Field Hockey Game

In 2019, I got my driver's license and started playing Field Hockey.


In 2020, my team mates and I won our championship game after the other team missed our empty goal.


 

This past March, I turned 18, and I will be going to college this fall for electrical engineering.

Sadly, my dog Dolly died, she had tumors surrending her bladder. 

On June 5th, I made a face mask for prom, and I will be sharing that with you.

I started a Youtube channel, called Potential Energy Gaming. When I was filming I didn't realize I cut off my head.



Thank you for reading,

Love Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment