Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2017 Year in Review and Plans for 2018


I am getting so old and time has been flying right by. There is definetly not enough time in a day for all I need and want to do. For school we have been doing 2 research papers about different careers just in case what ever career we are going for doesn't work out. My first one is about Historians and my second one is about Chemical Operations Sergeant with the United States Miitary.

But, Let's move on to what i have done this year. I started the year off with getting

April

IMG_20170408_095238415.jpg
1883 Chemise
  1.  Drawers
  2. Corset
  3. Chemise

May

June

July



For 2018 I want do (Quarters 2, 3, and 4 will come out in March, June, & September). I feel like Quarters are a much better way to plan projects as it deals with a much smaller time period and is fresher in my memory.

Things over the year I want to get done this year

  1.  Some type of period correct bag to pack my stuff in for events
  2. Cap
  3. Sontag
  4. Slippers
  5. Quilted petticoat
  6. Some Dresses
  7. Apron
  8. Stockings

Quarter 1 (January, Feburary, March)

January
  1. Mend Hairnet
  2. Mend Petticoat
  3. Mend Dress
  4. Crinoline
Feburary
  1. Quilted Petticoat
  2. Corset
  3. Plain petticoat
  4. Several more pairs of Drawers and Chemises, and stockings
  5. Sontag
March

Beautiful slippers made by Romantic History
  1. Cap
  2. Slippers
  3. Traveling Bag
  4. Dress- I would like to make my own bodice pattern, so this might be moved to April



Thank you for reading and sorry for the lack of pictures.
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment