Monday, July 31, 2017

Updated Sewing plans

Back in March I did my yearly plans for this year. But, I haven't really stayed with them. I have been thinking about very general basic sewing for a year and then breaking the plans down to Quarters and then months. This way I can stay on track. Even though the year is almost over.

My 3rd Quarter plan (July, August, and September) is:

  • 2 Sunbonnets
  • Finish my hoop and dress
  • Apron
  • 3 pairs of Stockings
  • 2 chemises
  • 2 drawers
  • Spin 2 skiens of yarn
  • Finish my UFO project of emboidering a breadcloth

I have already in July finish my hoop, dress, and 1 Sunbonett. I plan on having my Christmas sewing in Quarter 4 (October, November and December).

For August I plan on finishing all reenacting projects. 
  • Apron
  • Stockings
  • Chemises
  • Drawers
I also plan on 
  • Spinning my first yarn
  • Finish emboidering my UFO breadcloth

September I go back to School. Yipee! 😒 So I have very little plans just spin my 2nd Skien of yarn and buy wool for October projects.


Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment