Last year in July I finished my CW Wash Dress. They can be found here and here. My dress didn't quite fit right, it could have been tighter in the waist and there was to much room in the neckline. I also wanted to make opening in the skirt to be smaller. The hoopskirt needs something to stabilize it and to keep my fabric strips in place. But I will need to decide on a width my rungs would be.
In January, I finished the dress completely up to where I need to put hooks and eyes. I wrote some of what I did in another blog post found here, about the dress. All I ended up having to do was sew the waistband on and sew on hook and eyes. You can't tell in the photos but, the waistline is a lot smaller. And the neckline is smaller