Monday, July 18, 2016

Pets

My family has have always love animals. We have 1 dog, Dolly, 3 cats, Tiger, Daphne, and Belle, and over 30 fishes. My sister anytime we went to the zoo she wanted to bring home all the animals. Even though we consider that all the animals are everybody, I would still like my own. So today, I am going to tell you about my family's animals.


My Dad got my Mom a cat, before they got married. My Dad told my Mom she could name the kitten anything she wants. My Mom so badly wanted to name him Tigger, but my Dad said no, but you can name him Tiger. Tiger is almost always grumpy, he and my sister hate each other, he loves my Mom and I, and he likes to play with measuring tapes. He also, likes chicken or tuna flavored cat treats, loves tuna fish, and stares you down when you are eating ice cream.
Tiger






Fours after my sister was born, my mom decided she wanted a dog for mother's day. We got Dolly from a breeder. Dolly was born on March 14, 2008 (March 14, is my birthday, I am just older.) Dolly is also a purebred Shih Tzu ( Chrysanthemum Dog.) They are a long hair breed, sweat like us, and they do not shed ( This is why we keep her very short in the summer and a little longer in the winter.) Dolly loves to go on walks, go camping, and eat treats ( we don't give her very many since starting her on more of a natural diet.)
Dolly
I took this picture just at the right moment


My sister so badly wanted a cat. So we looked all over and finally we decided to go to a rescue called Lollypop Farms, which is located in Egypt, New York. My sister didn't want a cat that would go to you. So out of the two cats she wanted, my parents decided choose less skittish one. She was 4 months old and born December 12, 2008. My sister was in love with Scooby-Doo and her favorite character was Daphne. So, my sister's new cat was name Daphne. Before Lollypop Farms rescued Daphne she was abused and starved. So are cats and dog get unlimited dry food and water. So know whenever you see just a tiny bit of white at the bottom she acts like she is gonna die. She is the most dramatic cat you will ever met. But seven years later, she loves to get lovings ( Lovings are belly rubs and getting petted. We made it up and if you also made it up, they say great minds think a like.)
Mama Kitty ( she got the nickname when we got Belle )
Pretty Girl

When we were little we would always go to this farm, and the last year we went there was this box of 3 kittens with a sign saying eight week old kittens. Well everyone was looking at the two bigger kittens and we decided o look at the runt of the litter. She was beautiful and we wanted her, but because, our dad had said,"no, we aren't getting any more animals, so went to head out and my dad asked," well how much does she cost?" My mom asked and the lady said," oh, she is free." So we told are dad and he said," well you can get her." When we got home we put her in a travel carrier and set her on the table and went to the store to get kitten food. Well when we brought her to the vet we were told we had to wait 2 weeks because she is only six weeks old. Well when we went back to the vet the said well she is so small for her age and is 10 weeks and has Feline Leukemia. We got all the cats vaccinated and spoiled her. When we went to her check up visit, she came back negative for Feline Leukemia. The vet told she has been researching and when they are that little a lot of times they get a false positive for Feline Leukemia. Well know she is the most naughtiest cat in the world. She is always bringing my clean laundry up from the cellar. Belle is 5 lbs and born on August 7, 2010.
Belle


If I do get any animals I hope it will be guinea pigs and I will get 2 or 3 females. Also, there names are Lily Angela, Luna Angel, and/ or Lola Amanda.






Thank you for reading. Have a great day.
Love,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment