Thursday, July 21, 2016

Horses, Movies, Sewing, Oh My

Hello, today, my mom, my sister, and I went horseback riding. My family doesn't own any horses but, we have all ridden horses since we were little. My mom growing up had neighbors and family members who owned horses. Growing up, my mother's cousin worked at a race track and he let us ride the ponies around the stalls ( retired horses are called ponies.) But, we only did that once. Other times we went horseback riding at stables.


Yesterday, we went to the movies for $6.29 a person and $5 for a small popcorn and lemonade. The movie we saw was The Secret Life of Pets. I wanted to blog about but when we got back home are internet provider's server died (first time in four years.) We don't use any big cable/internet/phone companies, because we have over-the-air (ota), kind of like a radio, but with television channels. Also, their internet wasn't very good with 2 adults and 2 teenagers. But, are internet company is so good and affordable.


For the winter, I am thinking about sewing a coat, a hood and muffler, a pair of socks, gloves, and pants. I'm thinking about making it out of 100% cotton fleece for softness and warmth (bottom layer), 100% wool for more warmth (middle layer), and 100% cotton for a nice look (top layer.)




Thank you for reading. Have a great day.
Love,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment