Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello


Robin's nest with an egg



Just saying hi. I might post at the beginning of next week, but, I will definitely post at the end of the week.

That is a real bird's nest. We didn't have the glass plate on the thing that goes over the outside porch light and my dad had just put in a brand new porch to the house we have been living at since 2009 of August. We went to the glass plate back on and there was a bird's nest in the racky thingy that holds the glass plate. No matter what, we were going to have to move the nest because my dad had to touch it, to put the glass plate in there and if we left it in there all the baby eggs were gonna die and possibly catch are roof to the porch on fire. So we took the nest in and I took a picture and then gave it to my science teacher. But, for the next three days, a robin dropped eggs on are brand new porch.

Have a nice day. Thank you for reading. Also, if you have any questions please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment