Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Future Dresses


1. A red dress for the fall and summer. I want it so I can were a long sleeve dress shirt or a short sleeve shirt underneath. But it will be designed for summertime. I first just have to find the perfect fabric.


2. Then I would like a dress for Thanksgiving. I would prefer a short sleeve dress with a skirt that stops before the knees in a orangey color. So I could also wear in the spring and/ or summer.

Knit Fabric
$14.99 a yard


3. I would also like a dress for Christmas. I would like it  in a white or silver color with a little bit of color. I would like it to be a long sleeve maxi dress with a split on both sides just below the knees.

Maybe for a belt and to be seen through the split
$9.99 a yard
For cuffs
$6.99 a yard

This for the dress but in the color white
$12.99 a yard








Thank you for reading. Have a great day. Have any questions feel free to ask.
Love,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment