Thursday, August 31, 2017

School

Hi, everybody school is starting for me in a week. (nooooooo!), I don't like the school I'm going to. I'm only going there because they are offering some french courses from Middlebury, Vermont and this school has the best Cross Country team. 
Image result for cross country

 I have gotten plenty of patterns from the McCall Pattern Company Website, they have frequent sales. McCalls also own Butterick, Kwik Sew, and Vogue patterns. There a few patterns I still want to get,  but, I also want to get the Violet Shirt and the Penny dress from Colette Patterns. Right now I'm going through a break with sewing
  Penny Violet
I have been reading The Ring & The Crown by Melissa De La Cruz, it is pretty good and Feed by M.T Anderson, Part 1 is awful, but i have to read it for school, I plan on reading for 30 minutes, everynight before bed, I will read Feed first, so it will be done by school starts, it took one hour to read part 1, so I plan to have the rest read in 3 hrs, so I will finish the book on the 5th.
I also got a book a few weeks ago called The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin.










No comments:

Post a Comment